How do you become a fit-preneur? As a fitpro, you’ll find areas or concepts in the industry that you embrace with both arms. Once you become a subject expert, what are your next steps?
Paul Howell has 26 years of experience in the fitness industry as a WABBA Olympic weightlifting instructor and NASM CPT. His primary business focuses on the importance of fascia and proper movement patterns to reduce faulty biomechanics and avoid injuries. Creator of The Sling Method, Paul has written several ebooks for runners, triathletes, and golfers. Paul also runs the Sling Method certification courses across the globe.
Topics Discussed in This Episode
- Education in the industry
- Identifying obstacles and weaknesses
- Creating fitness e-books
- The importance of fascia
- What is the most important movement pattern
- Reciprocal inhibition and tight vs taut muscles
- Is stretching bad?
- Certification opportunities