Duff Gibson is a World and Olympic Champion, and founder of the innovative youth multi-sport program, Dark Horse Athletic. Duff competed from 1999 to 2006 where he won gold in the Olympic Men’s Skeleton Race.
Today, Duff is a paid speaker, coach, father, and Captain with The Calgary Fire Department. His company Dark Horse Athletic aims to develop physical literacy and athleticism for kids, all while fostering an intrinsic love of sport.
Duff’s guiding philosophy is to ensure that exercise and movement at any age remains fun. Check out this episode to learn more about exciting new opportunities to work with and learn from Duff.
Topics Discussed in This Episode
- Journey to the Olympics
- Leadership in sports
- Philosophy of Dark Horse Athletic
- Fostering a growth mindset
- Physical literacy and youth sports
- Finding the perfect fitness professional for any age and stage of life
- Growing your own opportunities in youth fitness
Learn more about Dark Horse Athletic – CLICK HERE.