Izabela Ruprik is an author and indoor cycling instructor. A level 3 Personal Trainer in the UK, she has been teaching group fitness for over 9 years. Izabela has taught over 3.000 classes and currently works with special populations – specifically cycling for individuals with Parkinson’s Disease.
Topics Discussed in This Episode
- Business opportunities within the Special Populations space
- A brief overview of what Parkinson’s Disease is
- Understanding the benefits of cycling for people with Parkinson’s Disease
- Brian Grant Foundation
- What do you need to know when creating an indoor cycling class designed to help People with Parkinson’s Disease
- Practical considerations for classes for People with Parkinson’s
The Brian Grant Foundation provides tools to help improve the well-being of people with Parkinson’s. Founded by former NBA player Brian Grant who is living with Parkinson’s, our programs focus on exercise and nutrition. Learn more at www.briangrant.org.
For fitness professionals an online training program to prepare them to conduct safe and effective Indoor Cycling Classes specifically for people suffering from Parkinson’s Disease (PD) – LEARN MORE.