Think today’s fitpro only has a place in a facility or doing virtual training? Think again! Within the fitness industry, there is a multitude of job roles and opportunities you may not even be aware of. Trevor Irwin, VP of Sales for @LIV North Inc. takes us on a journey of discovery into the world of vertical markets including facility design, business procurement, and business practices that work.
Trevor leads the fitness equipment sales division of LIV North, directly overseeing the company’s B2B sales team, the consumer sales team, the national dealer network, and clients with global agreements with LN’s manufacturing partners. LIV North is a Canadian company with offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, and Toronto. In addition to fitness equipment sales, LIV North has a robust management division that operates over 80 sites across Canada.
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- Moving into the B2B and B2C job space for fitpros
- It’s not selling, it’s solving
- The power of relationships
- What goes into facility design (and what doesn’t!)
- Ancillary markets where opportunities are
- 3 markets fitpros should tap into now
- The most important thing to move you towards your goal