Nathalie Lacombe is a coach and cupid of Canada’s fitness industry. Blending 25 years of international experience with degrees in psychology and exercise science, Nathalie passionately supports thriving careers for fitness leaders. Drawing from her vast knowledge and expertise, Nathalie guides listeners through a lively discussion about the importance of fitness while understanding and negotiating your worth as a fitpro. Nathalie is the Vice President of the Fitness Industry Council of Canada and a canfitpro Advisory Panel Member.
Topics Discussed in This Episode
- Professional and corporate coaching services
- COVID opportunities
- Creating clarity around knowing and negotiating your worth
- Serving others in a changed industry
- Is the ftness industry essential?
- The future of in person fitness business and conferences
- Skill development in virtual fitness
Learn more about Nathalie Lacombe – CLICK HERE.